Thursday, December 13, 2012

Self Portraits 1 & 2

Tips
  • Have fun with it. Be sexy. Be yourself. Be awesome. Be different. Be creative. Whatever you do, have fun with it. That’s part of the point, after all.
  • Use props!
Environmental Portrait

 
I really like this picture because this is something I have to do every year for my grandpa's birthday. Since I am the only girl, I release the balloons. I like the color added to the balloons and the background  is the reason why I picked it. It really does add great effect.

I love this picture! I'm so into dance so I thought this would be perfect for me. I like the fact that she's dressed in a black dress and the last thing you would expect her to wear would be ballet slippers. I picked this image because it's definitely something different.

Photography Self Portrait

I like this picture because it's something you wouldn't think someone would do in a photo. I picked this image because it's very unique.

I've always wanted to do a photo like this! It's one of the coolest effects I had ever seen and that's why I really liked this picture (: I chose this photo because it's something I have wanted to try and it's cool to see the different ways people are doing it.

Casual Portrait

I like this picture because it shows the love of a couple and what they share between them. I chose this photo because I like where they are at and the yellow flowers definitely give the image "pop". 


I like this picture because he has a small smile and his hair caught my attention.. It's so dark! I chose this image because I don't have any boys in this blog.. 

Plan

My plan is to shoot Sydney outside in the courtyard. I pictured her standing on a bench and like blowing a dandelion. I figured for that type of photo I could use Rule of Thirds and have her towards the right. I also had a different thought of her being in a tree and smiling. With her being in a tree, it could definitely create depth.




No comments:

Post a Comment